Changing the Way Building Systems Connect
Building Clouds offers its Opendiem Software Suite of open products which monitor and control building systems and industrial processes from a simple and easy to use web-based graphical user interface. Opendiem does not require any proprietary connection to a controls network and can be hosted on a virtual, cloud-based hardware platform.
Solutions That Get the Job Done Quickly
Using proven, off-the-shelf, non-proprietary hardware, simply "point" Building Cloud's robust software drivers at your site's dedicated IP address and begin monitoring and controlling connected devices from the cloud.
Based on proven communications standards, Opendiem is fluent in most building management and industrial control system protocols including: LonWorks, BACnet, OPC, Modbus, csv, DDE, SQL, and has custom drivers for most building automation systems, smart meters, and VFDs.
All-In-One Energy Management System
- View real-time data in a standard Web Browser.
- Web configurable Scheduling, and Data Logging.
- Integration to third party systems and protocols.
- Customizable graphic interface.
- Independent of any proprietary hardware.
- E-mail support for alarms with escalation.
- True thin client (Java enabled); no software to load.
- Hosted model with Helpdesk support.
- Complete line of compatible controls hardware.